Facility Manager, Oak Arbor, WA, US ID #17663 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Facility Manager, Oak Arbor, WA, US ID #17663
***MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE***
Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is a versatile small business that provides advisory & assistance services in research, experimental development, technology implementation, and program management. CNMC has expertise in a wide-range of technical disciplines including engineering, environmental, information and asset management, along with a variety of physical and life sciences. The company is an integral part of the Technology Division's portfolio of companies. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNMC is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Project Manager to manage facility projects from requirements generation to closeout in a Federal client space. This position provides support in management, control, coordination, and execution of projects involving complex and long-term leasing, space acquisition, and/or construction management. Candidates should be well-rounded, effective communicators able to work independently and meet aggressive deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* manage facility projects from requirements generation to closeout
* Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review
* develops statements/scopes of work with fundable estimates
* enters data input into appropriate DHA database for funding accountability
* manages successful close out through established processes
* Plans and estimates projects by analyzing designs for production
* Perform daily, monthly and annual scheduled preventative maintenance (PM's), service and repairs of the facilities mechanical and electrical systems throughout the building.
* Service, install, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical systems, equipment and apparatus by interpreting blueprints, schematics, manufacturers specifications and verbal instructions, as well as planning, coordinating and scheduling projects to ensure the completion of project deadlines.
* Assist with electrical, mechanical, furniture layout and maintenance.
* Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair or maintenance.
* Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 5-10 years serving as a Building Engineer or a Facility Manager
* Must have a minimum of a High School degree.
* Ability to interpret blueprint drawings
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
* Working knowledge of HVAC and electrical systems
* Strong attention to detail and an aptitude for manipulating scheduling data and other project information
* Ability to multi-task and support numerous locations and departments with their unique and individual needs
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check
* Ability to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance
* BS in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or equivalent.
* Experience as a facility manager at a Federal facility
* Experience with managing medical and laboratory facilities
WORK ENVIRONMENT - This job is performed in an office environment; however, it also requires work around building machinery including electrical, mechanical and HVAC equipment.
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.