Field Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/8/2019
END DATE 9/9/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
The Field Sales Consultant ensures all retail sales associates (RSA's) have a thorough knowledge of the product and can effectively demonstrate product features and functionality to consumers. This role works with our local, regional and national account customers playing a key role in building advocacy with the RSA to drive retailer revenue growth.
Tempur Sealy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Builds/Maintains relationships with dealers
- Prepares and conducts effective, conceptual brand/product training and presentations with sales personnel in stores to improve balance of sale.
- Responsible for growing account and territory revenue for national, regional and local accounts
- Tracks floor plans/in-store visual merchandising to maximize sales
- Tracks sales, line changes, floor plans, contests, new product, and price positioning of competitive lines
- Drives revenue through account strategy
- Responsible for in-store merchandising
- Communicates product promotions, upcoming events, supports new product introduction
- Keeps accurate door call records and tracks effectiveness of store training and company promotions.
- Identifies opportunities for territory growth: seeking and opening new account
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Between two to three years training or retail sales experience with a career emphasis on bedding, furniture, or premium consumer durables
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining outstanding customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree (BA, or BS) from four-year college or university is strongly preferred.