Field Service Engineer/Representative (7423) 1/23/2020
Patricio Enterprises, Inc.
29 Palms, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOCATION: 29 Palms, CA
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Field Service Engineer/Representative (FSE/R) will field, troubleshoot, repair and perform routine preventive maintenance in support of Active and Reserve Tank units. The FSE/R will be responsible to provide operator level maintenance training to the using commands.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Inspects, issues, recovers, repairs and accounts for individual components of the focus product in accordance with client references.
* Summarize problem reports gathered during discussions with maintenance personnel and equipment operators for addressing with the Program office and provide recommendations to the supported unit as requested.
* On request perform targeted investigation of a specified problem with government provided or supported equipment to develop additional information on the issue to determine causes, effects, and scope of the problem as well as provide recommendations to prevent or mitigate future occurrences.
* Review Maintenance Instructions to ensure understandability, suitability, executability, and determine any potential issues if applied.
* Apply formal training skills in the delivery of periods of instructions to groups.
* Provide informal or formal training or instruction to individuals or groups.
* Advise supported personnel or organizations on technical aspects of the portfolio of equipment.
* Act as a liaison between the supported organization and the Product Management Office, or other customer.
* Creates and delivers reports as required by client.
* May act in a lead role.
* Maintains regular work schedule.
* Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
* Attends meetings as required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Must be fluent in the English language (speaking, reading and writing).
* Must be capable of/experience in developing and delivering formal periods of instruction.
* Must be able to inspect issue, recover and repair the specific client product(s).
* Must be able to establish and maintain a warehouse inventory with real-time asset visibility and reporting.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Must be detail oriented, organized and able to work on multiple projects at one time.
* Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and office computers.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Position requires a HS/GED degree
* Minimum of six (6) to eight (8) years direct related experience
* Experience in client product(s) systems
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)