Field Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/6/2019
END DATE 2/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Company
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Are you a self-motivated, confident, and passionate Field Service Representative who understands and has experience with Industrial Automation and has a passion for delivering solutions?
In this role you'll be… Performing general field service repair and maintenance activities required to support Markem-Imaje customers and installed machine base
You'll have an opportunity to… Contribute to business growth and sustainment through technical involvement, influence and teamwork
You should possess…. BA of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree preferred; 3-5 years mission-critical field service related experience required.
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits…
Top 6 Principal Activities:
1. Duties to include, but not be limited to, new equipment installations, customer training, emergency and routine repair, contract sales and maintenance and any other service related activities as directed by management.
2. Assigned to a divisional service territory, with primary customer list, which will be considered the primary area of responsibility
3. Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
4. Responsible for achieving and maintaining a level of customer satisfaction consistent with Markem-Imaje quality guidelines and objectives
5. Collaboration and teamwork with sales members to assist with machine demos, installations, technical training, courtesy calls, customer communication and follow up activities
6. Develop and maintain technical and operational competency on Markem-Imaje products through study, training, hands on use and field exposure to customer applications. Required to successfully complete product training courses and demonstrate a minimum competency level as defined by management.
Top 5 skills for this job:
1. Basic knowledge of electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical system theory and operation
2. Possess interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
3. Willing and able to share knowledge and conduct training to diverse audiences of varying size
4. Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
5. Effective time management skills; able to prioritize multiple activities and commitments
Must be willing and able to travel extensively, and with little advanced notice, within assigned service territory. Overnight travel up to 50%, extended stays and the ability to work overtime will be required. Travel outside the assigned territory and to other parts to the United States will be necessary at times.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..