Field Service Technician with TS/SCI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/19/2019
END DATE 10/26/2019
Information Management Group, Inc.
Redstone Arsenal, AL
Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.
IMG is hiring a Field Service Technician with TS/SCI to support our customer in Red Stone Arsenal, AL location.
* Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
* Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
* Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
* Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
* Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
* Maintain and load cryptographic device and keys
* Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
* Provide advice and training to end users
* Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
* Set up administrator and service accounts and maintain system documentation
Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
Knowledge of related hardware and software
Required Security Environment Certification: IAT level II Compliant Certification, such as a CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
Required Computing Environment certification: MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administrator Fundamentals
DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
Security Clearance: TS/SCI required
Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
Position may be required to support the mission
Education and Experience Required:
HS or GED and 8 years experience
Associates and 6 years experience
BS and 4 years experience
MS and 2 years experience
PEOPLE. KNOWLEDGE. VISION.
Respect We value respecting self, respecting others and the world around us.
Integrity We value following through on our promises to our employees and our customers.
Teamwork We value the synergy achieved by working together.
Diversity We value the impact a different perspective brings to a solution.
Learning We value expanding, refining and increasing our understanding.
Commitment We value committing to the job at hand.
Ownership We value taking ownership over the outcomes of our actions.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off