Field Tech Senior Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/30/2019
END DATE 11/29/2019
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 68771
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Field Tech Senior Associate to join our team in Lafayette, Indiana (US-IN), United States (US).
The Services team has a strong record of meeting high performance standards while implementing complex global enterprise solutions that deliver real value. We accomplish this through the combination of experienced consultants with a unique implementation approach and culture. Our enterprise consultants possess deep industry expertise, process proficiency, and technology skill, gained through numerous successful implementations. This experience and expertise, combined with our lean, cross-life cycle methodology, helps ensure solutions that deliver real value for our customers.
The Desktop Support Analyst (Technician) will be responsible for performing various managed client services for a strategic customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
This position will be a Client based position.
* Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, video-conference devices, phones, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
* Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, basic deployment, and repair on desktops / notebooks/ printers
* Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end user experience and takes corrective action
* Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
* Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer site
* Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
* Performs maintenance and repair services
* Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance
* Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
* Individuals have a well-rounded knowledge of the policies and procedures for their work area.
* Work may require discretion and independent judgment for non-routine matters. However, the primary focus of work activity is predominately routine.
* May make policy recommendations to their managers and be an escalation point for less experienced team members
* Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to leadership for resolution.
* Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard proble
* Works on assignments where judgment is required a majority of the time
* Occasional local travel
* 2+ years desktop support experience
* Ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* A+ Certification
* Apple Certified (Apple Service Fundamentals / ACMT Certification )
* Reliable Transportation required
* Understanding of the fundamentals of network and server/desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment
* Knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
* Ability to physically perform general office requirements including equipment removal and installation in many diverse office environments
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.