Field Technician 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/6/2020
Join us as we Rise to the Challenge
At KCI, we re building an enduring company that provides unparalleled value to our employee-owners. We make our mark designing and delivering our world-class solutions, so we invest deeply in developing our team. We reward integrity and commitment, and when we do well, you do well. Our people have freedom to innovate, unlimited growth, a voice that matters, a lifestyle that works, and skin in the game. Because life s more fun when you own it.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering, consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic planning.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OTHER
* Experience: No experience required.
* Skills: Cable pulling and labeling experience helpful. Must be able to lift 70 pounds continuously. Must be able to work on a ladder all day. Must be able to take direction and have the desire to learn the communications trade.
* Duties: Installing cabling at cell sites; pulling wire in conduit, placing cable in Cable tray and equipment racks, terminating cable both copper and fiber optic. Installing cable tray, communications racks and grounding systems. Lacing cables and knowledge of industry standards.
* Other: Shifts and/or overtime may be required. Travel required.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 0 - 2 years of experience.
* Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment. Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon position.
* Participate in cross - training as requested to build a stronger team
* Communicate your work flow needs to your team and to your supervisor
* Accurately records and reports daily forms per project requirements
* Communicates effectively with client, contractor, staff, and supervisor
* Proactively resolves problems at the lowest level
* Adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget
* Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting
* Submits accurate time sheets, mileage and expense reports on time each week
* Reviews jobsite safety daily and takes immediate action to document and resolve issues
* Understands OSHA Safety Standards and KCI corporate policies and follows them at all times
* Accurately record and report your work each day on the forms provided
* Inspect and correct your own work before turning it in
* Perform all task assignments using required industry standards
* Review all work assigned to you before beginning your work
* Understand all applicable industry standards for your assigned tasks
* Work with your team to maximize your production and accuracy to help us achieve our goal
* Has the specific knowledge to perform all duties
* Maintains all required certifications and participates in training courses as required
* Understands all applicable industry standards for project and performs all tasks per standards and client requirements
* Comply with all KCI policies and procedures
* Performs other duties as assigned
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employee Stock Ownership
*Some Part Time positions are not eligble for benefits.
*Temporary positions are not eligible for benefits.