Finance Analyst 7/9/2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS has a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time FINANCE ANALYST in our TIFFIN, OHIO location. The FINANCE ANALYST is someone who has the primary role of providing analytical support and guidance to finance leadership and departments across the company. In addition, they will be responsible for communicating and educating the departments on financial trends and variances.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The finance analyst will be responsible for analyzing the monthly financials and providing effective communication of the financials to leadership/departments throughout the company.
* Perform monthly financial reporting and forecasting to provide communication on key trends and variances
* Analyze financial data and create financial models (pricing, cost, etc.) to support key decisions
* Work closely with accounting to ensure accurate reporting of financials
* Guide and provide analytical support for cross functional projects (cost analysis, etc.)
* Communication and provide recommendations based on interpretation of data
* Identify process improvements such as standardizing reporting and creating excel dashboards
* Increase team and functional productivity by cross training on automation and skillset enhancements
* Build strong relationships throughout the company to ensure proper communication channels are open between the functions and finance
* Continuously focus on development opportunities which may include developing technical skills and communication skills
* Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting or statistics and/or 3-5 years of previous experience in an analytical or business modeling role is required.
* High proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a strong fluency in Excel formulas and functions
* Strong data gathering and analytical skills with proficiency in development and interpretation of financial models
* Excellent leadership and communication skills in order to effectively lead cross functional projects
* Must have excellent analytical skills
* Self-starter with strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
* Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills,
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
* This role is located in Tiffin, Ohio
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants should apply on-line at http://www.concordancehealthcare.com/careers