Finance Manager 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Accounting / Finance
This position is responsible for analysis and reporting to support the business unit. Will work with the division CFO and business leaders to provide reporting and analytics for the business in a timely manner. The role will produce and monitor KPIs for the business and develop predictive measures to help identify variances from plan. This role will further work with the division CFO and business leaders in creating strategies to improve standard operating procedures along with assisting in the execution and oversight of new initiatives. Involves heavy analysis of high volume business, analyzing volume and capacity, P&L performance by site locations, and other in-depth assessment of the business. This role requires the ability to think and work independently but necessitates working in a team environment. Client service driven with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
* Analyze volume, capacity and expense trends, compare to plan and forecasts.
* Work with division CFO & business leaders to build quality forecasting and reporting abilities, ensure accuracy, and timeliness of reports.
* Build forecasts based on trends and business leader input.
* Hands on analytics of key business drivers for revenue and costs.
* Monitor activity throughout the month and provide weekly updates on KPIs.
* Monitor expense trends & review for unusual events. Provide explanation of variances.
* Work with division CFO to create repeatable processes and drive quality improvement.
* Prepare presentations for management on weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual schedules.
* Produce monthly financial reporting & analysis on business trends.
* Analyze results and prepare forecasts and bi-weekly revenue updates.
* Recommend enhancements that improve reporting or forecasting around volume and capacity planning
* 3-5+ years of financial analytics experience
* Proven track record in process management
* Experience with financial reporting & presentations.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Advanced Excel skills a must
* Strong MS PowerPoint and proficiency in other MS office products.
* Flexible, adaptable and hands on approach.
* Requires attention to detail and solid documentation techniques.
* Must have experience gathering high volume data sets and manipulating data into relevant information.
* Must have experience communicating data in an effective manner
* Experience in Healthcare industry a plus
* Must have excellent balance of speed vs. accuracy along with a strong ability to multi-task effectively
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting/Finance a must, advanced degree a plus.
Ciox provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to as race, color, national origin, genetic information, religion or religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, ancestry, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic as protected by state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and training.