Finance/Procurement Intern (3283) 9/2/2020
ENGIE North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ENGIEs Internship Program offers the unique opportunity to gain enterprise level hands-on experience while gaining valuable exposure to Houstons Energy business sector. The Intern will have opportunity to work on projects in Category Management. Implementation. The internship work term will be nine to twelve months, part-time (20 hrs. per week)
The FINANCE/PROCUREMENT INTERN, located in HOUSTON, TEXAS, will support the Purchasing Advisor to proactively associate resources placed under the business units authority to lock in savings, reduce cost of ownership and improve efficiency and proficiency of the purchasing activities across the organization.
What youll do:
* Assist in Spend analysis, data conversion to identify spend trend and purchasing activity.
* Assist in Request for Proposal (RFP) PROCESS AND Supplier Selection.
* Assist in Market research for index pricing.
* Assist in e-Procurement tool implementation.
* Assist Procurement team with specific project support
* Assist in classification for multiple entities data
* Assist in various supply chain initiatives, programs
What you bring:
* Must be at least a junior or senior (by end of spring semester) working toward a bachelors degree, in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related field. Masters degree is a plus.
* Must possess a 3.0 GPA or higher & be able to work up to 20 hours per week,
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills, experience ERP systems, databases, etc. is preferable.
* Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
* Could involve some lifting
ENGIE North America isnt just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, were leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. All related inquiries must be communicated through Talent Acquisition and not directed to ENGIE North America Managers. Failure to follow the ENA process may result in nonpayment of agency fees.