This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/19/2020
END DATE 3/13/2020
Research Triangle Park, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. Job Summary
As a Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for the administrative operations of Sales Compensation. This role will support Sales Compensation Plan implementation, maintain commissioned participant records in the Sales Compensation Systems, validate monthly sales commission payments. To successfully accomplish these goals, this role will closely work with the Geo/Regional Sales Operations and Human Resources, and Finance. Also as part of the Global Sales Compensation team, this role will involve in various project-driven activities. Job Requirements
* Administration of Sales Participant data in the Sales Compensation system working with regional Sales Operations and Sales Management.
* Validating sales compensation data for accuracy and consistency with the corporate Sales Compensation policies and guidelines.
* Collaborating with HQ Commission Accounting in validating Commission Data Report, manual data adjustment, and manual deposits on a monthly basis to ensure timely and accurate payments.
* Supporting non-revenue driven measurement such as MBO and Milestone Objectives in terms of record validation and payments.
* Collaborating with regional Sales Operations and Sales Management to timely resolve sales compensation issues in line with the corporate policies and guidelines.
* Providing support in implementing Compensation plans for all commissioned employees, and ensuring that plans are executed per Compensation Plan Policy and guidelines.
* Providing administrative assistance occasionally for Sales Promotions and Contests, in terms of accurate and timely payments.
* Supporting guidance and training to Field Sales team surrounding Compensation-related processes, procedures and program details.
* Providing assistance for quarterly compensation health check analysis to the sales leadership
* Help to ensure compliance with SOX for our compensation documents and programs.
* Bachelor Degree in Business with a minimum of 4 years in sales compensation, sales operations, finance with a focus on sales incentive pay, process and design.
* In depth knowledge of sales compensation plan design, principles and best practices
* Independent, self-starter who can work cross functionally and build strong working relationships with internal departments.
* Hard working and diligent personality with strong attention to detail.
* Required to meet critical deadlines while maintaining organization and efficiency.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good analytical mind and skills to change data into information.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* SAP Commissions (formerly Callidus) experience
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.