Financial Systems Coordinator - APN Billing (Full-Time - Days), Jefferson Health - Schilling 5/5/2020
Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health
Willow Grove, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Primary Function:
With guidance from the Systems Manager, the Senior Systems Coordinator is responsible for the comprehensive development, planning, documentation, implementation, maintenance, and coordination of projects related to Patient Accounts systems, as well as Hospital initiatives. Provides system implementation assistance and training for Patient Access, Registration and Business Services areas.
Full-Time 40 Hours/Week Days
- Five to seven years of experience in a hospital/ physician automated billing environment.
- Five or more years Supervisory (or equivalent) experience in a position requiring the coordination of multiple tasks and projects involving other employees, vendors, and/or insurance carriers.
- Hands-on experience in systems implementation and project management.
2. Education and Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, or equivalent preferred. (or commensurate experience in Accounts Receivable Management).
3. License Certification and Registration:
- CPAM or CPAT certification preferred
4. Other Requirements:
- Demonstrated skills in personal computing and network systems applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical requirements.
- Advanced organizational and coordination skills for project management.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 full and part-time students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation's best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
As an employer, the Jefferson Enterprise maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.