Finisher Farm Supervisor 11/16/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together, more than 5,000 employees in five states work in our farms, feed mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh(R) pork. A top U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries, we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection, seeking a better way to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our animals, the environment, our employees and the communities we call home.
Manage, train, and oversee employees performing day-to-day tasks of the farms and ensure production targets are met.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
* Training of employees on day-to-day processes and procedures and developing a competent workforce by utilizing hands-on training methods.
* Creating and managing employee work schedules and maintaining accurate personnel paperwork, including performance evaluations and providing constructive and timely feedback to employees.
* Performing audits of the farm to ensure all standard operating procedures are being followed and facilities are in good working condition.
* Ensuring that all daily and weekly production targets are met, as well as completing and submitting production analysis reports in a timely manner.
Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Planning and Organizing
Uses expertise to act as organizational authority on planning, organizing. prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
Applies expertise to act as the organizational authority on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations
Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
* Bachelor's degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred; or minimum three years swine production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience in supervising, training, and managing resources and employees.
* Ability to read and interpret documents in the English language.
* A clear motor vehicle record (MVR).
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Visit the following URL for ore information: