Firearms Specialist - Sales 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Firearms Specialist/Sales
Valley Pawn is seeking an individual to join our Firearms Team. The perfect candidate will have experience in handling the Form 4473 and understanding of the Federal requirements related to firearms transfers. Being highly organized and paying attention to detail will be key traits needed to be successful in this position.
Valley Pawn's Firearms Department is a well-known location for many gun enthusiasts and can be a rewarding opportunity for anyone looking for personal and professional growth, a challenging yet fun work environment, develop positive relationships with both customers and co-workers, and really make the firearms department their own.
Valley Pawn offers a competitive wage, health benefits after 60 days, PTO, off every Sunday and major holidays.
* You must be 18 years or older
* You must be able to pass a criminal background
* Previous working knowledge of firearms and the associated laws
* Knowledge of firearms value and ability to maintain competitive pricing
* Learn and live the Valley Pawn mission and vision
* Learn and put into practice all Valley Pawn policies and procedures
* Learn and enforce all local, state, and federal firearms regulations
* Always give the Gold Standard in customer service
* Look for firearms sales' opportunities and up-selling
* Work with E-commerce and Brand Manager to market Valley Pawn Firearms business
* Ability to make sound business decisions on behalf of Valley Pawn Firearms
* Attention to detail and ability to work independently
* High level of integrity and accountability