Firmware Engineer Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/23/2019
END DATE 2/20/2020
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT MARVELL
Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible for the world s data to be processed, moved, stored and secured faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
* Work with guides in locally(US) and remotely(India) on cryptographic test framework
* Create/modify scripts(python or perl) and/or C code
* Work with CI tools such as jenkins, git, gerrit, jira.
* Report statuses on a weekly or more frequently as required by the manager
* Work from the Marvell Santa Clara office
* Some scripting/programming background
* Willingness to learn and promptness in execution.
* Ability to self-navigate with minimal instructions. Should not require micromanagement.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.