Fiscal Analyst / Tutor / Speech and Language Specialist/ Coach / Coordinators / Substitutes / Bus Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/15/2020
END DATE 2/10/2020
Alpine County Usd
JOB DESCRIPTIONALPINE COUNTY USD, Woodfords, CA Only 35 minutes from SLT and 15 minutes from NV.
Full Time/Year Round Fiscal Analyst - REGULAR SCHOOL YR (Aug. - June) Tutor Part Time - Speech/Lang/Hear Specialist Part Time - Walk On Coach Part Time - Student Cncl Adv. P/T- Adv. Learner Coord.
Part Time Substitute Pool School Bus Driver - Elementary Teachers - Preschool/Infant Teachers & Aides - Wage based on exp.
Job Duties and Tasks Tutor:
1) Travel to students' homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions.
2) Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
3) Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
4) Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
5) Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
Job Duties and Tasks Elementary School Teacher:
1) Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
2) Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
3) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
4) Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
5) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.