FNP - DOT Foods - IN 1/16/2020
Cambridge City, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER needed for a Contract opportunity for with Yoh's client located in CAMBRIDGE CITY, INDIANA.
SHIFT: Monday - Wednesday 8am-5pm, Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Coverage needed for 05/08/20 to 05/29/20 -could use for ongoing perdiem in future
TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS
* Nurse Practitioner
* Minimum of two-three (2-3) years' experience in an Occupational Health, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, or Primary Care/Family Practice setting
* DOT Physicals - certification is required
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Primary Care Services, some Occupational Health
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Nurse Practitioner License in state of Indiana (ACTIVE)
* DOT Certification
* CPR/BLS Certification
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
* Opportunity to work for a well-known company and gain experience in an Occupational Health setting
* Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities.
* Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR* APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Tina Pugliese
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.