Food and Nutrition Assistant - Part Time 9/13/2020
Good Samaritan Society
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Good Samaritan Society Superior
Address: 1710 Idaho St, Superior, NE 68978-9576 USA
Employment Type: Part-Time
Shift: 8 Hours - Day Shifts
* Assists with serving nutritious, appealing meals to residents.
* Assists with preparing menu items, snacks and supplements following physician's orders, standards and regulations.
* Clears tables, sanitizes equipment and tables; other cleaning duties as assigned in dining area and in kitchen / work area, including wash, dry, and restock dishes, pots and pans and clean kitchen /dining areas and emptying trash as assigned.
* Keeps residents' dining areas pleasant and orderly.
* Maintains residents' self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
* Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
* Observes, measures and documents food intake as assigned.
* Receives and shares information; observes and reports residents' conditions to appropriate staff.
* Prior work experience may not be required to be hired into this job.
* Ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
* Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Division: Onboarding Divsion
Req ID: req48086