Food Processing Mixer 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Description
About Stratas Foods LLC
We are a Food Manufacturing company that is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients, and Retail Private Label markets in North America producing quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise, and sauces. Our Nashville Food Processing and Packaging Plant is one of 8 locations across the United States employing over 100 employees and growing. Are you a motivated individual, looking for a career in the Nashville area* Come grow with us!
We are currently hiring for Food Processing Mixers in the Nashville area!
* We offer benefits on day one of your employment with Stratas Foods to include Medical, Dental, and Vision)
* In addition, we offer Fitness Reimbursement, 10 paid holidays a year, plus incentive time and paid vacation.
* Entry-level Pay 14.50 hr to 16.00 hr
* Someone who loves to learn
* A clear communicator who is willing to give and accept productive feedback
* Someone who takes pride in your work holding yourself and those around you to higher standards
* A problem-solver that take a proactive approach to your work
* A team player but also internally driven to do your best no matter the task
Do you have the following education and experience for the Food Processing Mixer role*
* High School Diploma or GED
* Basic understanding Food Manufacturing Automation processes, tools, and machines to include the following:
* Recipe construction/adjustment and understanding
* Knowledge of process flow and tracing flow and lines throughout the process.
* Understand basic ammonia system operation and wastewater system operation
* Basic lab skills including salt content, moisture and color.
* Basic understanding of pasteurizer operations, perfector operations, milk/butter operations.
* Operation of CIP skids in addition to breakdown and cleaning of line components.
* Knowledge of chemical handling procedures including PPE required.
* Perform a variety of jobs, tasks, or duties as required; and must be able to work their bid shift, overtime, and weekends as required.
* Fill out appropriate documentation regarding product movements, batch sheets, and ingredients addition
* Basic understanding of pumps, valves, and how to change filters.
* Successfully pass qualification test of that Operator 1 and must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, lift, bend, kneel, stand for long periods of time, work in confined spaces, and work with heights.
If you answered yes, this position could be a great fit for you. Apply today to learn more about our Food Processing Mixer opportunity with Stratas Foods! Qualifications
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Related Experience: Previous relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Equipment/Software Skills: Basic computer knowledge - data entry
Physical: Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, lift, bend, kneel, stand for long periods of time, work in confined spaces, and work with heights
This position is a great fit for people who have experience working within the food processing and packaging industry to include but not limited to job titles such as Food Mixing, Food Mixer, Mixing Machine Operator, Mixing Blending Operator, and Blending Operator.
Stratas Foods is committed to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity and inclusion in its workplace. It is our commitment to establish and maintain a talented, productive, diverse workforce that works together effectively to accomplish our goals.