Food Safety Technical Support - Cut Floor 8/21/2020
Clemens Food Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in customer solutions. Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long rich heritage, deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production, logistical services, and transportation. To this day, it remains steadfastly dedicated to continuing previous generations' commitment by operating as good stewards of the community and the environment, offering quality innovative products and services, and working with our business partners, customers, employees, and family members with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
- Execution of FSQA responsibilites to support export and warehouse.
- Execution of Compliance Programs which include, but are not limited to: Monitoring adherence to USDA regulations, such as Sanitation Standard procedure. (SSOP's) Operational and Pre-operational Verification. Perform sanitation audits and process deficiencies through systems- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) coordination, verification and training
- Complete necessary reports and documents that address above issues
- Execution of the Quality Programs which include, but are not limited to: Specification checks, Process Control, Customer Complaint Investigations - Product Dispositions, Process Development & Quality Troubleshooting
- Supply aide and support to production management
- Minimum three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Must have basic knowledge of computers including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.