Food Service Tech I 6/5/2020
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to Work."
* Candidates must be able to read and understand basic instructions.
* While we would prefer someone with a high school diploma or GED equivalent, we would be delighted to provide on the job training to help you succeed here at Mercy
* Food Service coworkers are expected to interact with our patients, visitors, and coworkers in a warm and friendly manner
* Previous experience in healthcare or hospitality field is helpful
* Experience: Some food service experience
* Preferred Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
* Other: Customer service experience.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
* Quarterly Performance Incentive available offered for those individuals who meet or exceed performance and attendance standards.
* Mercy Offers Competitive Benefits
* Shift Differential Incentive Pay
* Tuition assistance for furthering your education
* A place to grow and develop your career
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.