Foreman (EVERGREEN) 6/6/2020
Southern Industrial Constructors
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About us: Since 1962, Southern Industrial has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast.
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into the leading provider of turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in the Southeast.
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial's ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial strength and national presence.
Southern Industrial Constructors is looking for Foreman for upcoming projects starting in the next 2-3 months. We will have locations in North and South Carolina and Virginia.
* Supervise workers in performance
* Coordinates activities of assigned craft workers.
* Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
* Interpret company policies to workers, and enforces safety regulations.
* Establish and adjust work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
* Study schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for completion of job.
* Analyze and resolve work problems.
* Maintain time records.
* Evaluate information based on measurable standards.
* Detect, recognize and respond to dangerous conditions or situations.
* Perform frequent safety inspections of work area, equipment, tools, and employees in accordance with SIC policy to ensure compliance with government regulations, customer requirements, and SIC's safety program.
* Appropriate journeyman experience is required.
* Regular attendance is required.
* Significant travel may be required.
* Performs other duties as required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled