This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/1/2019
END DATE 11/7/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Safety & Environmental
* Perform all duties in a safe manner
* Maintain equipment and perform safety checks
* Comply with all Corporate environmental requirements
Quality & Productivity
* Properly & accurately scan finished product for the warehouse staging area/production lines
* Replenish the pulling aisle as needed
* Pick special pallets for outbound shipments.
* Properly & accurately count, tag, scan all raw materials received into inventory. Maintain accurate scan transactions & other records as required
* Load & unload trucks, assist in bill pulling as requested by Supervisor.
* 1st Shift
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation..