This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/15/2019
END DATE 11/23/2019
Coca Cola Southwest Beverages
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Location: Cancel per Sup.
Responsible for moving product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles.
* Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
* Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area.
* Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
* Move product and/or materials manually as required.
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
* 0 - 3 year of general work experience required.
* 1+ year prior warehouse/stocking/forklift experience preferred.
* Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus.
* Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
* Demonstrated attention to detail.
* Forklift certification is required.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.