Front Desk Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
Anytime Fitness - Vineland, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAnytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place ! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
This is a position to help grow our location membership department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk Associate is personally responsible for establishing relationships with new and existing members within the facility, helping them Get to a Healthier Place .
Building the club's business by meeting with new prospective members and engaging with the community are key to your success in this position.
This is the job for you if you personally enjoy attaining goals while helping others do the same!
What we offer:
* Competitive compensation plan
* Guaranteed salary plus ongoing commissions
* Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations
* New member acquisition through guerilla and digital marketing, community outreach, and one-on-one sales
* Oversight of the entire club membership base including operational and financial responsibilities, back-end reporting and management of member needs
* Driving results through motivation and club culture to ensure overall club goals are met
* Cleaning/Sanitzing of all equipment and Bathrooms
* Rack Weights & Organization of the club
* Enforce Social Distancing
* Ensure Temperature Checks and waivers are filled out for every person coming in
* Experience within either the service or retail sector.
Gym Experience a Huge Plus. * Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills are a must, along with a top-tier customer service approach to conducting business
* Past sales skills a plus and a desire to build a business to success in an entrepreneurial environment
* Current CPR and AED certifications preferred
* Flexible Schedule
* Reliable Transportation