Front Desk Associates 9/13/2020
Planet Fitness Franchises
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Front Desk Associates - Fairfield, CT - Fairfield County - PART TIME - Looking for Flexible Availability - Weekdays - Weekends - Hours Vary
Planet Fitness, a private equity backed fitness retailer, is seeking candidates for the role of Front Desk Associates.The Front Desk Associate is a highly friendly and courteous individual who consistently delivers first-rate service and fosters positive customer satisfaction and loyalty while promoting ECP-PF Holdings-Planet Fitness Mission, Vision and Values.The Front Desk Associate must be adept at balancing multiple tasks with a friendly, courteous demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and friendly manner with hi's and goodbye's.
* Anticipate member's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all members
* Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
* Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant experience.
* Ability to maintain the cleanliness of the club for up to 50% of the shift.
* Deliver prompt, efficient customer service while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced retail environment.
* Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and give change and receipts.
* Drive revenue by communicating and demonstrating benefits of products and special promotions to customers.
* Proven ability to answer customers' questions and give information regarding the business procedures and policies in an exact and customer-friendly way
* Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
* Solid work ethic with strong decision-making skills
* Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and supervision
* Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
* Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness industry.
* Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
* Strong problem resolution skills.
* 18 years old or older
* A High School Diploma Or Equivalent required
* Six months face to face customer service experience in a retail environment required or 1-year Fitness experience preferred.
Monday: Various Shifts / Flexible Availability Ideal
Tuesday:Various Shifts / Flexible Availability Ideal
Wednesday:Various Shifts / Flexible Availability Ideal
Thursday:Various Shifts / Flexible Availability Ideal
Friday:Various Shifts / Flexible Availability Ideal
Saturday:Various Shifts / Flexible Availability Ideal
Sunday:Various Shifts / Flexible Availability Ideal
* Competitive Salary
* Company contribution towards health benefits that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
* Paid Time Off benefits (if applicable)
Planet Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer