Full-Stack Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2019
END DATE 9/29/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONLet companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring full-stack software engineers.
Want to work for a company you love?
Are you a Full-stack Software Engineer? Full-Stack Engineers continue to be one of the most exciting and in-demand developer jobs available. These engineering wonders combine the work traditionally done by Backend and Frontend Engineers to code a website or application on the server and the client-facing side. It is a role that fuses both creative and practical concerns, as these engineers are responsible for everything the website user encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as creates the logic, database interactions and server configuration on the application's backend.
In addition to programming the various features of client-side and user-side applications, Full-Stack Engineers are expected to upgrade and maintain both the back and frontend as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role of a Full-Stack Engineer will likely transform to suit these changes. Responsibilities
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side applications.
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams and engineers to ensure the right look and necessary features are included in your work.
- Designing tests that will be implemented to keep software functional.
- Full-Stack Engineer who can adapt and help us stay on top of expanding technologies and engineering trends. Skills
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby and Java for backend programming
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control system These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills
- Thriving as a member of a team
- Understanding the needed technology for web development
- Keeping business needs in mind
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients
- Having the desire to continuously grow and learn