Full Time Parts Cashier
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2019
END DATE 10/1/2019
La Mirada, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated.
We are seeking a Full Time Parts Cashier with strong customer service, administrative skills, and attention to detail. In this position you will greet parts customers as they walk in, perform cashier duties, and assist with basic accounting tasks. You must have a passion for customer service and making all our customers feel welcomed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
* Work safely and exhibit safe working habits
* Warmly greet walk-in parts customers - continuously provide outstanding Customer Service to exceed our Customer's expectations so that we can continue to be our customer's Best Business Partner
* Accurately process credit card, check, and cash transactions
* Reconcile all COD transactions - balancing registers
* Sort all incoming/outgoing mail for weekly mailing
* Provide backup coverage to main dealership front desk receptionist
* Deliver daily deposits to local bank
* Must be able to speak and read English
* Excellent data entry skills
* Cashier experience, history of accuracy
* Professional appearance and customer-service experience
* Microsoft Office - Basic knowledge working with Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel (will regularly be working within Excel - need to be comfortable managing Excel spreadsheets)
* Reliable attendance
* Bilingual in Spanish
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.