Full Time Ride Mechanic Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
Santa Clarita, CA
The Maintenance Department is currently seeking a qualified individual to provide skilled technical services
as a Ride Mechanic.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDE: * Performing preventative maintenance, repairs, and overhauls of amusement park rides and devises. Must also be willing and able to perform and/or assist in other Park repairs and maintenance that is deemed necessary by Supervision.
* Troubleshooting and/or perform general maintenance of mechanical devices and vehicles to assure proper function and safety.
* Working with hydraulics, gearboxes, pneumatics, and conveyors, and performing millwright work.
* Climbing/Inspecting track and structure.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS: * Basic knowledge of the operational aspects of machinery components.
* A valid California Driver's License and High School Diploma or valid GED.
* A basic set of hand tools.
* Ability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, nights, and holidays.
* Ability to perform various physical activities, such as climbing, crawling, and lifting, from various heights on ride structures.
* Vocational or technical trade certifications.
* Demonstrate communication skills in English (reading, writing, and speaking), and ability to keep accurate written records.
POSITION REQUIRES FULL AVAILABILITY TO WORK A VARIETY OF SHIFTS, INCLUDING WEEKENDS, NIGHTS AND HOLIDAYS. CANDIDATE MUST BE PHYSICALLY ABLE TO CLIMB, CRAWL, LIFT, AND WORK FROM HEIGHTS ABOVE GROUND LEVEL ON RIDE STRUCTURES.
STRIKE CONDITIONS MAY PREVAIL
Six Flags Magic Mountain offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability insurance.