Full-time RN-LPN's - One on One Pediatric Care -URGENT! $5,000 Hiring Bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Fedelta Home Care
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you love working with children?
Do you want to work one-on-one?
Why risk the health and safety of you and your loved ones working in a hospital or clinic setting, when you can help pediatric patients and work safely in an in-home setting?
Fedelta Home Care is looking for nurses (LPNs and RNs) to care for our pediatric patients in the comfort of their own home.
Fedelta Home Care was founded in 2004 on the belief that loved ones should remain near family and in the comfort of their own homes.
We provide exceptional services ranging from caregiver companionship to health management and nurse monitored disease care.
Our clients trust us with their loved ones because of our outstanding care, compassion and strong commitment to quality in all we do.
Locally owned and operated, Fedelta proudly serves the communities of the Puget Sound, Tacoma and Bellevue and we are growing!
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff.
Because of this, we offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits and collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
* Monitoring, cleaning, adjusting of patient machines such as: ventilator, CPAP, BiPAP, cough assist, etc., as needed/if applicable.
* Tracheostomy care, as needed/if applicable
* Hands on assistance with repositioning, ADL support
* Routine and emergency nursing support of acute home health nursing clients
* Impeccable attention to detail when charting, recording and monitoring client condition.
* Clear and open communication with field nurses, clinical staff, and administrative staff regarding all patient care.
* Always arriving on time for shifts
Qualifications for Employment:
* LPN or RN License active in the state of Washington
* Active CPR/BLS card
* Pediatric experience (preferred)
* Ventilators and Tracheostomy experience (preferred)
* Willingness to undergo and pass pre-hire background checks
* Ability to reliably commute to/from client s home
* Available to work full-time at least 32 hours per week
* Maintain an attendance record in accordance with company policy
* Maintain availability for at least 4 weekend shifts per month
* If available shifts include overnight / 3rd shift coverage, the nurse will be expected to accept an overnight shift assignment for at least 6 months or as based on the needs of the clients and agency
* Must provide excellent, hands on care to patients at all times
* Must be able to effectively communicate with parents/family members/guardians of patients in a respectful and professional manner
* The most competitive pay in the industry
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance package
* 401k benefits with 50% company matching (up to 6%)
* Paid sick and safe time in accordance with Seattle PSST laws and regulations
* An excellent clinical team available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Free online continuing education classes
* Frequent staff acknowledgments and celebrations
* Hands on training and orientation courses with full compensation
* Nursing referral bonuses
* The satisfaction of knowing you are part of one of the leading home health care agencies in the industry backed by countless customer and employee satisfaction reports!
Fedelta Home Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state of local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditional of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.