Functional System Lead - Server/System Administrator - Secret or Top Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with an IAT-II
Certification and an active Secret or Top Secret
Clearance to become our next Functional System Lead
Server/System Administrator Secret Clearance at Arnold
AFB, in Tullahoma, TN.
As a Functional System Lead Server/System Administrator,
* Manage the oversight of configuring software,
hardware and networks.
* Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting
* Continue growing and perfecting your skills as a
Functional System Lead Server/System Administrator
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company
A week in the life of a Functional System Lead
* Ensuring security and efficiency of IT
* Perform the troubleshooting software issues to
determine actions need to be made and then plan
those repairs with the systems owner.
* Configuring software and troubleshooting and
resolving issues with the systems.
* Performing necessary upgrades to the systems as
* Manage the configuration and operation of
client-based computer operating systems, monitor the
system daily, review application logs and respond
immediately to security or usability concerns.
* Create and verify backups of data, respond to and
resolve help desk requests.
* Upgrade systems and processes as required for
enhanced functionality and security issue
resolution. Administrate infrastructure, including
firewalls, databases, malware protection software
and other processes.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Required Certification: IAT-II, MCSE, CCNA Security
* Preferred Certification: CCNA
* Preferred Experience: Windows Server environment,
system hardening experience and STIG compliance
* Education: AS Degree (BS Preferred) or equivalent
* Years of Experience: 6
* Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret