Geriatric Registered Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/4/2020
END DATE 7/9/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONRegistered Nurse (RN) - Adult Skilled - $1000 Sign on Bonus
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring Compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN):
* Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background.
* Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
* Current CPR certification.
* Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
* One to one patient care in a home environment
* Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
* Patient assessments, coordination of care
* Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
* Must be able to work one weekend per month. (paid above and beyond)
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
* Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
* 2 Weeks Vacation*
* 1 Week Sick time
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
* Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
* 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
* Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
* Flexible Scheduling.
* Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
BEnefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.