Global Supplier Quality Specialist 8/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a GLOBAL SUPPLIER QUALITY SPECIALIST, you will ensure our supplier qualification, monitoring, measurement and flow down processes are effective. This position supports the Global Supplier Quality team by administering and supporting key supplier quality systems and processes.
* Assess new supplier addition forms to ensure proper supplier qualification protocols are complete and adequate. Provide supplier quality approval for suppliers to get added to JDE for both PLXS-MFG and PLXS-ENG.
* Support Global Supplier Quality Engineers in the management and development of TipQA supplier quality processes.
* Support the maintenance and development of the Supplier Q-Codes
* Perform data analysis of key supplier metrics in order to assist with the development of the annual supplier audit schedule.
* Support the flow down of supplier requirements, as needed, to support Plexus responsibilities related to the Responsible Business Alliance.
* Develop, document and maintain work instructions of supplier quality processes.
* Provide project management support in relation to the improvement of supplier quality processes.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* A minimum of a Bachelor s degree is required; a Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Operations Management is preferred.
* Three (3) years of related experience is required; Five (5) or more years of related experience is preferred.
* Must have knowledge of quality concepts
* Fluent in MS Office products including, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio.
* Strong ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines.
* Self-motivated with the ability to follow through on assignments with little to no supervision.
* Customer-focused and service-oriented.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..