Golf Cart Attendant | Oak Marsh Golf Course - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/4/2019
END DATE 12/28/2019
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Amelia Island, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The Golf Cart Attendant is responsible for giving the highest level of service to our members and guests.
Golf Cart Attendant job tasks include: fueling and cleaning golf cart fleet, organization of cart barn, cleanliness of Pro Shop drive and entrance, golf outing preparation, and representing the facility in a professional
* Greet every guest enthusiastically.
* Perform a variety of duties around the bagroom, such as club cleaning and transferring clubs to various locations.
* Participate in daily communication stand-up meetings.
* Assist the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments.
* Ensure consistent presentation according to Omni Hotels standards.
* Assist with the protection of all assets including security of the guest's golf clubs and rental clubs.
* Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to the golf course equipment and facility (E.g. Golf cars, workstation, practice range, emptying trash receptacles, etc.).
* Familiar with playing golf and a working knowledge of the game.
* Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
* Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able to lift 60 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to safely operate golf carts.
* Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...