This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Carmel By The Sea, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONGreenskeeper I
Working alongside the amazing team at The Quail Lodge & Golf Club, we are seeking a Greenskeeper Ito support our Greens Department.
* Work for a highly prestigious hotel located in sunny Carmel Valley, California.
* Learn and grow within a strong hospitality operation.
* Exceptional medical benefits, Employee discounts on Lodge, Golf, and Dining Services.
* Perform golf course maintenance practices such as fertilizing, chemical work, spraying, lake work, irrigation work, course construction, mechanical work, backhoe, course set-up, and carpentry
* Perform manual labor such as mowing, raking, shoveling, lifting, hauling, watering, chipping, edging, and seeding
* Ensure that the outward appearance of the golf course exceeds all guest expectations
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Possess a valid CA driver's license
* Ability to understand and operate all equipment used in the golf course maintenance operation
* Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand, stretch, and bend for extended periods of time
* Strong comprehension of the English language (oral & written)
About Quail Lodge & Golf Club
Set in California's picturesque Carmel Valley, Quail Lodge & Golf Club is one of The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels' most well-known resorts, thanks in part to its annual motorsports event, The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering. With its temperate climate, the Club offers a variety of activities to make the best use of the natural beauty of the Santa Lucia Mountains and the myriad attractions on the Monterey Peninsula. Each of the hotel's 93 guestrooms features a private deck or patio that overlooks the Lodge's lakes, golf course and expertly-manicured gardens. Along with vibrant greens and lush landscapes, Quail Lodge is home to Edgar's, a farm-to-table restaurant that highlights fresh local produce and adheres to the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch guidelines of sustainability. A healthy and active lifestyle is curated throughout Quail Lodge & Golf Club from organic, California-grown cuisine to tennis courts and swimming pools, in addition to the challenging yet approachable golf course originally designed by Robert Muir Graves in 1964.