Group Vice President, Sales Manufacturing 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION TITLE
Group Vice President, North America Sales, Manufacturing
Virtual (West region preferred)
Blue Yonder, provider of the leading AI-driven supply chain management (SCM) platform, is actively searching for a GROUP VICE PRESIDENT (GVP) OF NA SALES, DISCRETE MANUFACTURING to lead the sales of our innovative solutions. The GVP of Sales position presents an incredible opportunity for an established leader to bolster a highly talented, established team of sales professionals working to further grow the expanding North America market. The right candidate will be a forward-thinking sales leader who has managed a high performing team of Sales Leaders to drive innovation and sales growth.
* The GVP of Sales is responsible for NA Manufacturing Accounts across Discrete Manufacturing Verticals (High-Tech, Industrial, Automotive).
* Defines and set sales strategy for a team of Sales Leaders, to ensure proper implementation, follow-up and follow-through of strategy.
* Drive coaching, measuring and empowering team of sales leaders, including the collaboration with the other segments and internal teams.
* Successfully manages the leaders to engage the team in software sales and solution selling, involving compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
* Acts as executive leader to the customer, providing corporate resources to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* Engaged with customers and prospective customers to discuss their needs and the long-term value of Blue Yonder solutions.
* Shares best practices, proven business processes and apprises customers of new Blue Yonder solutions that will drive growth within their business.
* Provides sales forecasting, pipeline development, and maintains the operating budget.
* Monitors and reports key information and metrics to the North America President of Sales and meets team sales quotas.
* Works with Sales leaders to ensure they are continually attracting, developing and retaining their teams.
* Sets and reviews both quarterly and annual goals and objectives with Sales Leaders for all sales team members.
* Be familiar with key industry trends, metrics, challenges and other business-related information.
* Proven Sales Leader that has proven track record managing leaders and teams with a successful history of maintaining account and generating new business (10+years).
* Must have 5+ years experience in a Software Sales environment. Preferably in SaaS, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence technology
* Demonstrated sales track record closing new business with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Manufacturing customers (12+ years experience).
* Knowledge and understanding of the Manufacturing industry pain points and related cost drivers.
* Demonstrated relationships with Manufacturing Industry system integrators.
* Excellent customer-focused account management skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with senior executives within established accounts and prospects.
* Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the supply chain management (SCM) marketplace (preferred).
* Proven track record of revenue generation, client retention, and sales target achievement.
* Bachelor s Degree required; Master s Degree preferred
* Extensive travel required.
Supply Chain Nation
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status..