Guest Relations Specialist - PRN 1/16/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Valley Hospital: is built on three core principles, outstanding care, compassionate people and unparalleled service. We are a private 122 bed psychiatric hospital specializing in mental health care and chemical dependency counseling services.
Valley Hospital is seeking a full time customer focused Guest Relations Specialist to join our team!
Job Description: Guest Relations Specialist (Monday and Tuesday 11am-5pm, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm-6pm, and Saturday 12pm-4pm)
The Guest Relations Specialist serves as the ambassador to the organization. The Guest Relations Specialist is responsible for greeting and assisting all visitors, answering the switchboard, documenting incoming deliveries, processing incoming and outgoing mail and providing clerical support as requested. In addition, the Guest Relations Specialist assists with completing appropriate paperwork for new admissions during after-hours shifts if assigned as well as maintain the Guest Relations Specialist schedule and serve as back up as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be use proper telephone etiquette, must treat customers as guests and maintain a high degree of compassion, understanding and professionalism when interacting with our customers and staff.
Valley Hospital is centrally located with easy access to many areas of greater Phoenix. We are between North 35th and 36th Streets with East Earl to our north and East Thomas to our south.
* UHS is Challenging and rewarding work environment
* Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
* 401k plan with company match
* Generous Paid Time Off
One of the nation s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2018, UHS was recognized as one of the World s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #268 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America s Top 500 Public Companies.
* High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
* Two years experience on a multi-line telephone switchboard, preferably in a health care environment and any combination of education, training, or experience in a hospital environment/previous experience in medical records and or direct experience in health care psychiatric facility preferred.
* May be required to work occasional overtime and flexible hours. CPR certification is required upon hire.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.