Guest Services Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/24/2020
END DATE 2/14/2020
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
To work closely with operations to ensure maximum operating efficiency for transporation/door and bell needs.
* Ensures that shift personnel are properly assigned at all times.
* Maintains a good relationship with all departments within the hotel and ensures that efficient service is available at all times.
* Reports all observed hotel property deficiencies and safety hazards.
* Handle all training with associates to ensure Omni Standards.
* Communicate with all department managers on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Night Audit each evening/morning.
* Handle guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
* Be very familiar with the hotel computer system for training maintenance and trouble shooting.
* Minimum 1 year management experience in similar 4-Diamond hotel environment, required.
* Individual must be able to work in fast pace environment and multitask.
* Proven effective leader and ability to delegate.
* Able to train, develop and lead a team to success.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays...
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.