Guest Services Representative, Seasonal/Part Time - Col Solare Winery 1/22/2020
Ste Michelle Wine Estates
Benton City, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for Guest Services Representatives - Seasonal, part-time to join our team at Col Solare in Benton City, WA.
We are looking for "hospitality stars" to join our amazing Guest Services team. If you are ready to be our brand ambassador and provide our guests with remarkable wine experiences, while having a whole lot of fun, we're looking for you! Must be 21 or over.
In this role, you will:
* Work in the wine shop, selling and ringing purchases, assisting customers, stocking, cleaning, inventory, etc.
* Conduct tastings and work a variety of events for guests of the winery.
* Opportunity to learn and conduct winery tours.
* Set up, take down and service of wine and food at corporate and VIP specialty events.
* Promote events at the winery and the wine club.
* Provide winery information and assistance in person and over the telephone.
Must be able to meet the current availability requirements as stated in the following:
* We are open 7 days a week and need someone with flexible availability to work varying shifts
* Available for weekends and some evening shifts as well for events.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* 2 years of customer service and/or sales experience required.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
* The ability to speak comfortably and audibly in front of groups of people.
* Interest /knowledge of wine industry.
* Must have basic typing and computer skills.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Must be willing and able to work in all weather conditions.
* Must have or obtain valid Food Handler and Class 12 Permits
* History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-488-1133.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Additional BenefitsRetirement Income Plan
Matching Gifts for Education
Matching Gifts for Charitible Organizations