Health Engagement Product Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/20/2020
END DATE 4/9/2020
Blue Cross and Blue shield of Massachusetts
JOB DESCRIPTIONREADY TO HELP US TRANSFORM HEALTHCARE? BRING YOUR TRUE COLORS TO BLUE.
The Product Intern will provide a combination of project, research, administrative and documentation support on projects managed within the department. Reporting to the Director and Product Manager(s), and working closely with the Product Team, the Product Intern will work in a team environment, supporting assessment and implementation of a variety of products/programs that we bring to market.
* Product and benefit assessments/analysis to help inform product development and planning
* Product and benefit data entry and QC
* Product and benefit documentation
* Support completion of Product/Benefit templates
* Analyzing and organizing detailed information/documents.
* Marketing material updates and reviews including but not limited to: Benefit Summaries, SBCs, Product Charts, Fact Sheets, on-line tools, and training materials.
* Project management tasks including documentation such as meeting agendas and meeting minutes, dashboards and project plans.
* Meeting preparation to support Product Manager/Director (gathering, printing and distributing documents)
* Contribute to the development of Power-Point presentations/business proposals
* Storage and organization of information in Share-Point
* Attend and observe meetings
* Contribute to innovation and ideation sessions
* Research and other projects as assigned
* Active engagement in new intern events as determined by leader
* Successful completion of goals and competencies as defined with leader
* Aptitude for collaborating with others and working within a team
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Highly organized with a work style that aligns with a dynamic fast-paced environment
* Skilled in time management; detail and deadline oriented-able to manage multiple tasks and priorities with ease
* Advanced PC skills (MS Office, MS Visio, SharePoint)
Must demonstrate professionalism
Boston, Hingham, Quincy
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.