Healthcare Provider Regional Sales Director - West
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
NTT Data Inc
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 99150
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Provider Regional Sales Director - West to join our team in Los Angeles, California (US-CA), United States (US).
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competitors. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Healthcare Provider Regional Sales Director - West Region
The ideal candidate NTT DATA is seeking has 12+ years of IT Sales experience and strong relationships in Healthcare Provider solutions. Additionally, a deep understanding of Information Technology sales and technology and/or professional services sales. The primary role of this sales position is to generate, qualify, and closing new business at the Senior IT Management Level and C-Level.
* Hunt for new business within a large complex Healthcare Provider account
* Create and maximize pipeline opportunities in multi-million dollar transactions that involve Application, BPO, Infrastructure & Consulting Services.
* Utilize Consultative Sales approach so to position NTT DATA Services as a Business Partner within the Healthcare Provider C-Suite and to develop value propositions for one strategic or several large opportunities.
* Establish criteria to qualify deals; conduct initial assessment if a deal is a \\"go/no go\\"; and perform periodic internal checkpoints to help mature deal content.
* Utilizes advanced knowledge of service offerings and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organization's capabilities.
* Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
* Collaborates with solution teams to ensure that delivery capability matches the proposed solution.
* Maintains a high level of industry, organization, product and service knowledge to transfer this knowledge to customers and prospects.
* Manages sales and clients of critical importance to NTT DATA.
* Primary contact at CEO, CIO and CTO level.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities:
* Ability and willingness to travel 40% of the time
* Strong understanding of Healthcare Payer/Provider service solutions industry/industries
* Sells primarily complex managed services, full IT Outsourcing solutions, application services and industry vertical solutions to include things like regulatory compliance solutions, digital solutions, mobile solutions, transformational services, managed services, application management/support
* Demonstrated experience selling to Healthcare Payer/Provider customer base
* Recognized as a thought leader on the industry, the NTT DATA business model and competitors
* Requires strategic agility to interface and successfully influence multiple C-level executives within the customer organization
* Sells to large national and global accounts
* Focuses on selling services solutions across geographies, segments and / or industries
* Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of NTT DATA services
* Design and implement sales strategy to achieve sales quota
* Ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrates boardroom executive presence
* Bachelor s degree or four years professional experience
* Minimum of 10 years experience in IT Services sales and/or professional services sales
* Minimum of 7 years experience selling to Healthcare Provider clients
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.