Heavy Collision Technician - San Jose, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/12/2019
END DATE 7/28/2020
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTesla Motors is looking for a Structural Heavy Collision Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Body Repair Program in all aspects. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
* Follow Standards and work in Teams
* Perform Structural and cosmetic repairs on Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 vehicles in accordance with Tesla specific Repair procedures.
* Use Celette Frame Jigs for setting New Structural Components
* Glue, Rivet, and Weld structural components being replaced.
* Repair exterior cosmetic panels via Metal Finishing and body filler.
* Replace all parts associated with collision repair including body panels, suspension parts, vehicle structure, Radiators, Airbags and Trim.
* Proficient in Mig Welding
* 5+ years experience as an automotive collision repair Technician
* Excellent attitude and Enjoys working with others in teams.
* Neat and organized work habits.
* I car Mig Welding certification a plus
* Valid Driver s License and a good driving record.
* Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures.
* Must be 18 years or older.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.