HelloSign Technical Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/16/2020
END DATE 2/2/2020
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY DESCRIPTION
Dropbox is the world s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
Do you have a track record of helping others achieve success with technology* Do you love the sense of accomplishment you receive when a client has an Aha moment* Better yet, do you have a sense of pride when you identify and triage complex technical challenges* Then HelloSign is looking for you!
At HelloSign, one of our core values is "Making our Customers Awesome", and we are looking for a Technical Support Representative to help our customers get the most out of our products and services.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will help resolve technical issues for our customers using one or more of our products, often in conjunction with other software products including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Oracle cloud applications, HubSpot, Box, Dropbox, Google apps, and more.
This is a customer-facing role and you should demonstrate both interpersonal and communication skills in addition to technical problem-solving skills. You should also be adept at communicating and working with a variety of individuals, from end users to system administrators.
* You will assist customers in using, configuring and integrating our products via phone, chat, email, and screen share
* You will work with and support domain-specific languages and applications
* You will troubleshoot reported bugs and work with Product and Engineering teams to effectively prioritize and manage resolution
* You will document and share customer feedback and feature requests with Product and Engineering teams to aid in development priorities
* You will partner with Customer Success and Management to resolve customer concerns
* You will detail processes and procedures; craft help center resources and standard operating procedures where needed
* You will increase customer happiness and retention by meeting and exceeding customer support service levels
* You will assist Salesforce Administrators navigate and implement HelloSign for Salesforce
* You have 2+ years of experience working in Technical Support
* You possess strong analytical and critical problem-solving skills
* You can quickly identify root causes through effective questioning strategies
* You are a team player who enjoys working with earlier stage companies and collaborating to determine solutions
* You enjoy giving and receiving feedback
* You can adapt to change and grow with the business
* Salesforce administrator experience is ideal but not required. You know your way around Salesforce and have dabbled with administrative features
* You have the flexibility and willingness to work from 7am-4pm to support East Coast clientele, 9am-6pm for Australian clientele, or after-hours as needed
* You have good judgment and can maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data
ABOUT HELLOSIGN, A DROPBOX COMPANY:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That s why we re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
WE HAVE RAVING FANS WHO LOVE WHAT WE MAKE
* We're user-focused and product-driven
* We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
* We're committed to building a product people want
* We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
* We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
* We work in an open, airy, creative space
* We laugh a lot
* And we'll never forget your birthday!
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).