Help Desk/Incident Manager 5/2/2020
Fort Eustis, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Telesis is seeking a Help Desk/Incident Manager to support complex large-scale Information Technology (IT) projects that operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Help Desk manager manages the team's daily activities to ensure tickets are responded to within SLA with the goal of first call resolution in the forefront
* Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
* Train, coach and mentor Help Desk Analysts (Level 1 / 2) including career development.
* Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly reports and as needed. Will drive Ticket deep dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Help Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel. Monitor and manage ticketing queue, participating in escalated calls as needed.
* Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the client. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information.
Location: Fort Eustis, VA
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01-M) baseline certifications.
* Possess 5 years of general Help Desk experience, 3 years of Help Desk experience supporting an enterprise management system, 3 years of experience using automated incident management tools.
* No eligibility required - IT Level II (AR 25-2) position and the incumbent must complete a T3 (Secret) personnel security investigation, through the government, with favorable review
* US citizenship is required.
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status