High-Rise Construction Laborer $14-$25/Hour 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STRUCTURAL, a Structural Technologies Company, is currently recruiting for Building Envelope/High-rise Construction Laborers to join our team in the Greater Washington DC Area.
* Construction duties include:
* Masonry Restoration and Installation
* Masonry Re-Pointing
* Caulking and Glazing Installation
* Concrete Demolition
* Concrete placement and finishing
* Concrete Repair
* Formwork / carpentry
* Waterproofing and Architectural Coatings application
* Construction duties will be performed from vertical access platforms such as swing-stages and scaffolds; comfort with working at heights is required
* Individuals will need to have 3+ years of experience.
* This position will involve use of construction equipment, tools and materials.
* Employees must provide their own reliable transportation to travel to and from job site. Opportunity for travel.
* Bi-lingual English / Spanish is a plus.
Earn $14-$25 per hour for qualified candidates.
To be immediately considered, please fill out the online application or visit the office directly to complete an application, our address is: 6955 San Tomas Rd, Elkridge, MD 21075.
* STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets.
* STRUCTURAL is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality.
* STRUCTURAL is a drug-free workplace. We will conduct pre-employment drug testing on all employees. EOE/M/F/D/V
* We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, career development and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.
* Back Share
Additional Benefits-Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
-Short Term Disability
-Long Term Disability