Home Appliances Sales *Bonus Incentives! 1764
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/27/2019
END DATE 12/21/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Consultative Sales Associate is responsible for enhancing the experience of members and driving profitable sales of Home Appliance area by providing proactive consultative sales assistance and support to the member, achieving department standards and goals, and performing sales-support activities to maintain a clean, in-stock, orderly and well-merchandised sales floor for conducting sales activities.
Transformco Stores - Sears Hourly
Sears Req Type
* Develops a high performance team by hiring, coaching, developing and managing performance of associates
* Implements and maintains the Presentations Standards of the Home Appliance Showroom
* Prepares, sets up, and signs new merchandise on the sales floor
* Ensures execution and merchandising moves per the Monthly Action Plan
* Develops and executes Local Marketing plans to drive sales at the local level
* Embeds the HAS Culture throughout the store
* Opens, closes, and secures the store
* Makes and serves coffee and cookies to the customers
* Staffs and schedules Supervisors, Leads, and Consultative Sales Associates
* Plans, directs and supervises the work and productivity levels of associates to ensure standards are met or exceeded e.g. Receiving processes to yield appropriate merchandising and replenishment of the sales floor, customer facing positions to understand their role in interacting with the customer to meet or exceed his/her needs, etc.)
* Recognizes associates for exceptional performance through the management of the entire sales floor and operations
* Conducts observation, training and coaching of associates in selling process and skills (Customers for Life, CCE Selling Process, Discovery Usage Guide).
* Makes appropriate decisions on associate performance, up to and including termination of employment following various appropriate disciplinary processes, and coaches leads in the stores to appropriately address performance concerns in their respective departments
* Assesses associates career potential through talent management processes; helps create opportunities for associates to enhance their existing skills to prepare for future roles; identifies, mentors and plans next steps for potential promotable associates; makes decisions on promotional moves for associates.
* Uses communication vehicles such as Store wide meetings, town hall meetings, etc. to ensure associates are well-informed of upcoming store events and company initiatives, business and merchandising strategies and goals
* Develops and implements sales, associate and other initiatives throughout the stores.
* Plans and holds one-on-one meetings with associates to improve performance, set standards, and plan future development of those associates
* Achieves personal sales and profit goals and helps teams in achieving the same
* Demonstrates a high level of energetic response to customers and focuses team on the same
* Reacts quickly to resolve customer issues
* Sets plans and strategy to lead the stores to ensure achievement of business goals in sales and miscellaneous revenue
* Fully optimizes Credit (ex. Share, AccountCare, new accounts) and other miscellaneous income opportunities (maintenance protection agreements, installation, gift cards, Home Service Leads, etc.) within the stores
* Understands local market focus and tracks competition and trends in the market; communicates with District, Region and Home Office Support to address unique local market considerations
* Educates associates on financial literacy and productivity measures to help each associate understand how he/she contributes to the store s overall sales performance
* Conducts financial review, analyses, and long term planning and management of business and key drivers to impact sales and profit
* Reports/presentations to District Sales Manager and Home Office leadership regarding business performance, identification of areas of opportunity, and plan and strategy to enhance performance and/or remedy issues
* Sets plans and strategy to manage expense, understand and drive margin, maintain appropriate merchandise protection standards
* Manages expenses to include appropriate spending, payroll allocation, etc
* Unloads delivery trucks according to the defined procedures
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet