Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Division 5/6/2020
MaineHealth Care At Home
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
Maine Health Care at Home in York County is seeking to add a motived RN to their growing team. These opportunities offer one on one patient care, work life balance that is not generally found in a clinical setting, and considerate holiday schedules.
* Competitive compensation plus paid mileage and differentials
* Generous PTO package
* The ability to start and end from home once trained
* Schedule flexibility
* Medical, Dental, Vision
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!*
Position functions as a Home Care RN and applies expertise of pediatric nursing to home care patients where care plan indicates such intervention is appropriate, and provides support and assessment to newborns and mothers under the grant-funded program. Employee serves in a consultant capacity to co-workers when increased knowledge of this specialty will enable the co-worker to provide improved patient care.
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing program. Position requires a minimum of one year of acute pediatric nursing experience.
* State of Maine licensure as a Registered Nurse.
* Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
* Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.