Home Health Aide 6/4/2020
Hackensack Meridian Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
The Home Health Aide responsibilities include:
* Providing emotional support to the patient and family
* Providing the client with personal care
* Provide activities of daily living
* Communicate with the nurse case-mangers
* Documentation of care
* High School diploma or equivalent
* NJ Board of Nursing CHHA certificate required
* Must have a valid driver license
* 1 year Home Care experience preferred
* Experience is Hospice preferred
* Must be organized and have good observation and communication skills
* Must be able to read and write English
* Bilingual in Spanish preferred
If you feel the above descriptions speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.