Home Health RN - Part-Time 9/13/2020
Good Samaritan Society
Saint Peter, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Good Samaritan Society St Peter Home Care
Address: 600 S 5th St. Suite 211, St Peter, MN 56082 USA
Employment Type: Part-Time
Shift: 8 Hours - Day Shifts
We are adding a RN to our Home Care team!
Great RN opportunity if you need flexibility with your schedule during the week!
* Part-Time - 15-20 hours/week
* Monday - Friday 800 - 430 - Scheduled time may vary based on how many patients. Can work with morning or afternoon times throughout the weekdays.
* Visits would include wound care, labs, medication management, teaching, and general assessment.
* Annual Wage Increases
* Mileage Reimbursement!
* Eligible for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, 401(k) and more great incentives!
Thanks to the services available through Good Samaritan Society Home Care, living at home is a viable option for seniors of all abilities. We serve the counties of Brown, Blue Earth, Le Sueur, Nicollet, Sibley, Scott, Waseca and Rice.
* Is accountable that medications and treatments are administered to assigned clients. Assesses client to establish client plan of care.
* Re-evaluates plan of care to determine client is still eligible for services.
* Provides care in accordance with agency policy; local, state and federal laws and plan of care.
* Supervises, provides training and evaluates home care aides.
* Accompanies home care aides on supervisory visits with clients.
* Safeguards clients property. Maintains clients self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information. Complies with HIPAA guidelines.
* Provides clients with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans. Is accountable that physicians orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner. Directs and documents care provided to clients.
* Receives and shares information; observes and reports clients conditions to appropriate staff. Explains procedures before and during care.
* Directs and assists with client, family / significant other education.
* Utilizes appropriate bag techniques. Reports signs/ symptoms of client infections to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with at least one year of nursing experience.
* Prior experience in like or related position preferred.
* Licensure for state of practice is required.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities; knowledge of basic nursing skills; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req48223