Home Improvement Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Luxury Bath Technologies
Bonita Springs, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONHOME IMPROVEMENT (SALES REPRESENTATIVE)
Luxury Bath of South West Florida is one of the fastest growing brands in the acrylic bath remodeling industry. We are looking for quality people to join our winning team. Our goal is simple, to beautify bathrooms across North America by manufacturing and installing attractive, durable and maintenance-free bath remodeling fixtures. Thereby, we enrich the lives of those we touch.
We are seeking Inside Home Improvement Design Consultants (Sales Representative) to join our team at our Bonita Springs, Florida office. We are a family business that specializes in wet area bath remodels. We are seeking sales professionals who knows how to capitalize on the reputation we have in the industry. That means transforming our customer's dreams into sales of wet area bath remodels. This position is critical to the future growth of our company.
The role of the Design Consultant is to sell our products and services. We offer an excellent compensation package. Design Consultants are compensated on a 100% commission basis with bonuses. The Design Consultant must be available Monday through Saturday and evening appointments are required. Fridays are used as training day if needed. Typically, we assign two appointments per day. No cold calling. Prospect Leads are generated through various media. Appointments are set and confirmed for the Design Consultant by the Call Center / Confirmation Department.
IN-HOME SALES EXPERIENCE A PLUS. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RUN 8-10 APPOINTMENTS PER WEEK AND HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO EARN $100,000+ PER YEAR.
Attributes to be successful: * Customer focused.
* Coachable -- trainable.
* Persistent and tenacious.
* Results oriented -- goal driven.
* Able to relate to different personality styles.
* Responsible and accountable for personal results.
* Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
Requirements: * 3 years sales experience in remodeling industry.
* Bath remodeling experience a plus.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Excellent computer skills -- MS Office, database management, etc.
* Be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen, in accordance with local law/regulations.
Powered by JazzHR